I am all about bringing purpose into work and life.
I grew up in an Italian American household where the tea pot was on and people stopped by to talk with my mother about their lives. This inspired me to help people in a deep way. I became a social worker and later a life and purpose coach.
As a coach, I had to do my own marketing and I was really uncomfortable with it. So I got trained in how to market in a genuine way without sounding pushy or “salesy”. Then I combined my psychology and life purpose training to take it to a deeper level. It was big hit – my clients loved it and their businesses grew fast!
When I bring out someone’s sense of meaning or purpose in their marketing, they not only sound unique but they become very engaging to prospective clients.
When I help people find their calling and bring it into their work or personal life, it’s just wonderful! Their eyes sparkle, they laugh more, and they have this incredible positive energy.
My clients say that I inspire them but they inspire me too. I feel blessed to be able to do work that I love!
“Irene is unique among consultants because she quickly gets to the heart of the matter. Not only does she have a spot-on method for effective marketing but with her psychology background, she instantly sees the emotions and roadblocks tht are standing in our way. It feels great to have a concrete actionable plan and a specific toolbox of techniques to bring in new clients.”Virginia Mims, MS, Lac, Dipl OM, Medical Acupuncturist, Nyack Hospital
Other things to know about Irene:
- Graduated with honors from NYU with a Masters degree in Social Work.
- Has over 20 years experience helping people through counseling, coaching and consulting. 15 years helping professionals to grow their businesses.
- Over 50 post-graduate courses, seminars, and mentorships post graduate training in Psychology, Marketing, Life Purpose Coaching, and leadership.
- Copy writing training and experience under Yegyan.
- Creator and host of a talk show called The Coaching Corner on AM1300 Radio Rockland WRCR and WTBQ. Team Building experience helping employees work together to further company’s goals.
- Honored as the 2014 Servicewoman of the year for the Rockland Business Women’s Network.
- VP of Programming for The Rockland Business Women’s Network.
- Past president of ProMetroNet, Member of RBWN, BCPWN, and ProConnect, PPI Rockland, and PPI NYC Networking groups.
- Interviewed for Britain’s “Daybreak” show.
- Personal Interests – NOVA Hope for Haiti, Cake Decorating, Journey Retreat Team, Dance classes, Time with family and friends.